The higher education institutions and study programs’ evaluation and accreditation procedures are designed in full accordance with European best practice and serve as a guarantee that the institutional or study program evaluation process will be carried out efficiently and in full transperancy.
The core documents for the external evaluation process within the accreditation of institutions / study programs are:
- Procedures and Deadlines for Quality Assessments within the accreditation process of Higher Education Institutions and Study Programs Manual, 2017;
- Quality Code, approved by DCM No. 531, dated 11.09.2018;
- State quality standards for the evaluation and accreditation of long-term specialization study programs in the field of medicine , approved by Order of the Minister of Education and Science no. 75, dated 18.02.2013;
- State quality standards for the evaluation and accreditation of higher education institutions, Order of the Minister of Education and Science no.126 dated 17.03.2011;
- The Agency also relies on Guidelines and Standards for Quality Assurance in the European Higher Education Area (European Standards and Guidelines-ESG 2015).